ARE YOUR FIRE HYDRANTS OPERATIONAL? YOU NEED TO KNOW!
“All fire hydrants should be inspected and tested at least once a year and where possible inspected twice a year.” Emergency planning directorate, issued by the home office.
Fire maintenance specialise in the testing and inspection of all types of fire hydrants and Dry Risers. The consequence of a fire hydrant being inoperable when needed could be devastating
Our service includes:
- Inspection of the fire hydrant
- Inspection of the fire hydrant pit
- Full flow and pressure test with calibrated instruments
- Correct sign plating and posting of the fire hydrant to B.S 3251
- All remedial repair and maintenance work that may be required.
- All our work is carried out by fully trained hydrant technicians.
- All our work is documented and checked at every stage.
- All reports include a summary of the condition of the systems,
- a report on each individual unit,
- a list of costed remedials and task classifications.