Did you know that it is a legal
requirement under the Fire Safety Order, to carry out scheduled
maintenance to BS 5839 on your alarm system!
Fire Maintenance Services are an independent, privately-owned
company with the freedom to specify systems from a range of
manufacturers, rather than being tied to any own brand products.
We hold stocks of all the leading makes of fire detection and
control equipment, from simple conventional devices to the
complex analogue addressable systems. We also supply other
products such as sprinkler systems, extinguishers, breathing
apparatus, emergency lighting, signage and a range of security
Our sales team will help with all your needs, providing
advice and guidance as well as extremely competitive prices.
At a glance
- Independent company offering impartial advice
- Supply full range of fire detection, fire alarm,
fire-fighting, safety and security equipment
- Specialists in system upgrades
- Full system support and after sales service
- FREE parts and labour warranty for a year on new
- Extremely competitive compared with leading fire alarm
- All equipment meets the requirements of British Standard
What do our customers say?
“They are excellent value for money.”
“The products they sell to us are good, otherwise we
wouldn’t use them. We trust what they say. They’ve been the
best we’ve had.”
“They’re cheaper than their competitors.”